Mesmerizing Bhutan – Group Tour
Upcoming Bhutan Group Tour 23rd November – 30th November 2023 – Rs 53,800/- for Non-Member 23rd November – 30th November 2023 – Rs 53,300/- for Lifetime – Member About Bhutan Tour BHUTAN TOUR 7N 8D VIA PHUENTSHOLING 2N Phuentsholing, 2N Thimphu, 1N Punakha, 2N Paro
Upcoming Bhutan Group Tour
- 23rd November – 30th November 2023 – Rs 53,800/- for Non-Member
- 23rd November – 30th November 2023 – Rs 53,300/- for Lifetime – Member
About Bhutan Tour
BHUTAN TOUR 7N 8D VIA PHUENTSHOLING
2N Phuentsholing, 2N Thimphu, 1N Punakha, 2N Paro
Dress CodeCasual: Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
IncludedDelicious MealsExperienced DriversFamily Wali FeelingHandpicked Resort StayLifelong MemoriesTons of Smiles
Not IncludedEntry Fees & PermitsFlight / Train / Bus TicketsGST 5%Medical AssistanceTensions Hassles & Worries
- National Memorial Chorten: This is continuously circumambulator by the faithful, murmuring mantras and spinning their prayer wheels.
- Buddha Point: One of the biggest Buddha in the world. It was constructed through donations from devotees all around the world.
- Motithang Mini Zoo: A preserve center of the Takin – The national animal of Bhutan
- National Library: Storage of all kinds of ancient books of Buddhist culture.
- Folk Heritage Museum: It is one of the oldest traditional houses. This house has been around 150 years old. The Folk Heritage Museum with a three-storied, 19th-century traditional house provides you a glimpse of the Bhutanese lifestyle and artifacts from rural households.
- Tashichodzong: The beautiful medieval fortress/monastery which houses most of the government’s office and King’s Throne room. O/N at Thimphu.
- Kyichu Lhakhang:(open till 5 pm) It was built sometime in mid of 7th century by the Tibetan king Songtsen Gampo. It is believed to be one of the 108 temples built to subdue a demoness residing in the Himalayas. It is one of the oldest temples in Bhutan.
- Drukgyel dzong:Drukgyal Dzong was one of the four principal Dra Dzongs (defense fortress). Accounts differ on the founder of Drukgyal Dzong. It is said to have been caused by the fire when a butter lamp fell in the central tower. Only the ruins of giant walls, charred gigantic wooden posts, beams, and watch towers can be seen of what was once an important fortress that repelled several invasions from the north.
- National Museum:(open till 4 pm) housed in the Ta Dzong (watchtower). Here an intriguing collection of artifacts provide a wonderful introduction to the rich culture and heritage of the Kingdom. O/N at Paro.
DROP TO BAGDOGRA AIRPORT
- 23rd November – 30th November 2023 - Rs 53,800/- for Non-Member
- 23rd November – 30th November 2023 - Rs 53,300/- for Lifetime - Member
Kindly get in touch for bulk bookings at 8692022777 / 8692055777
- All transfer and sightseeing by non-A/C Private Vehicle
- 07 Nights stay as per itinerary and schedule
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner
- Airport pick & Drop
- All toll tax | Parking charges
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- 5% GST
- SDF (Sustainable Development Fee)
- Camera Fee
- All kind of personal EXPENSES like Hard drinks | Soft drinks | Laundry |
- Any Sightseeing or Excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any Medical or evacuation expenses.